Catchy attraction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing I recommend to everyone when they're trying to attract someone to their site, they should use catchy attraction. One of those is comedy, use it often, people love to laugh and it helps. Also use videos with comedy. I know, it's basically the same, but this way, it adds more humor. What do you think though?
One thing I recommend to everyone when they're trying to attract someone to their site, they should use catchy attraction. One of those is comedy, use it often, people love to laugh and it helps. Also use videos with comedy. I know, it's basically the same, but this way, it adds more humor. What do you think though?
Well yeah, that's kind of common knowledge. Being funny is a glorious help to generating traffic. But having a video of ones humor could help out or even kill a site. It just comes down to how funny you are I suppose.
Well yeah, that's kind of common knowledge. Being funny is a glorious help to generating traffic. But having a video of ones humor could help out or even kill a site. It just comes down to how funny you are I suppose.
I suppose so. I mean, funny stuff is one of the most popular things around. I mean, it truly does gain a site owner a lot of traffic by utilizing comedy and humor.
I suppose so. I mean, funny stuff is one of the most popular things around. I mean, it truly does gain a site owner a lot of traffic by utilizing comedy and humor.