Starting a site/business on your own

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wondering if it's at all easy to start your own business/site on your own and continue to work on it by yourself? I have considered started some sites and businesses recently where I wanted to work alone and I was wondering if this is safe or a bad idea? I don't want to rush into building a site only to need to hire a few people. I just want to know if I can do all the work on my own?
I was wondering if it's at all easy to start your own business/site on your own and continue to work on it by yourself? I have considered started some sites and businesses recently where I wanted to work alone and I was wondering if this is safe or a bad idea? I don't want to rush into building a site only to need to hire a few people. I just want to know if I can do all the work on my own?
Well it depends on scale of business or site. If it's a style of site or business that requires a lot of work, it'll be a bit hard to start with just one person, but it is still possible to get done. It all comes down to you wanting to work, and pushing to deliver what you want. It's also a bit easier deciding what you're going to do when you're on your own, because you don't need to debate with others, of course, others can help find something better sometimes.
Well it depends on scale of business or site. If it's a style of site or business that requires a lot of work, it'll be a bit hard to start with just one person, but it is still possible to get done. It all comes down to you wanting to work, and pushing to deliver what you want. It's also a bit easier deciding what you're going to do when you're on your own, because you don't need to debate with others, of course, others can help find something better sometimes.