Back to mobile

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I posted this in the programming section and not getting much response(unless i didnt understand the response), unsure if that was the right area or not, but figure ill try the mobile section as you guys, im sure are doing this.

I have a mobile site. On it I link to view full website.
I want to place a link on the desktop site that goes back to mobile. But only want it view-able on the desktop version when on a mobile device.
How is this done?

Its for a regular html website, not wp.
I posted this in the programming section and not getting much response(unless i didnt understand the response), unsure if that was the right area or not, but figure ill try the mobile section as you guys, im sure are doing this.

I have a mobile site. On it I link to view full website.
I want to place a link on the desktop site that goes back to mobile. But only want it view-able on the desktop version when on a mobile device.
How is this done?

Its for a regular html website, not wp.
Thats tricky :-) But you have to find the part of your template that shows the mobile page and make sure you display the link here and find the part for the desktop view and make sure it is not displayed here. You need to work on your CSS :-)

But anywayzzz - why do you have 2 pages if you can make it with just one that is responsive. That would be a h*** of a lot easier..?
Thats tricky :-) But you have to find the part of your template that shows the mobile page and make sure you display the link here and find the part for the desktop view and make sure it is not displayed here. You need to work on your CSS :-)

But anywayzzz - why do you have 2 pages if you can make it with just one that is responsive. That would be a h*** of a lot easier..?