Easy Digital Downloads

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Digital Downloads is a very powerful and very simple plugin to administer digital downloads such as ebooks, images and MP3's. Brilliant for simple PayPal payments but Visa, MasterCard & AE is supported too.

Have used it for a few months and it didn't calculate tax correctly, but the author was very responsive and the error was corrected in a hurry.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
Easy Digital Downloads is a very powerful and very simple plugin to administer digital downloads such as ebooks, images and MP3's. Brilliant for simple PayPal payments but Visa, MasterCard & AE is supported too.

Have used it for a few months and it didn't calculate tax correctly, but the author was very responsive and the error was corrected in a hurry.
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
I have har some issues with EDD - It happens too often that payments are pending (stuck) and you don't get your money, but there has been a loooot of upgrades to the plugin this past month so I hope the problem is solved... I will know in a couple of days.
I have har some issues with EDD - It happens too often that payments are pending (stuck) and you don't get your money, but there has been a loooot of upgrades to the plugin this past month so I hope the problem is solved... I will know in a couple of days.
Nice, I'll have to check it out. Sounds like it could be a very useful tool for a site. I will have to look into it, thanks for sharing. Smile
Nice, I'll have to check it out. Sounds like it could be a very useful tool for a site. I will have to look into it, thanks for sharing. Smile