Motivation and inspiration videos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great idea. Here is my contribution:
Great idea. Here is my contribution:
This one is outstanding!
This one is outstanding!
Thanks for the shares I will check them out now.
Thanks for the shares I will check them out now.
Some really good inspirational videos, I will admit that. Wink I don't have any to share, but I would like to bring my own inspiration. A friend of mine told this to me, it doesn't have anything to do with the internet or anything, but it's more of an anxiety thing, and I tend to suffer from anxieties. What he had told me was this; "Don't worry about what people think of you, you will most likely never meet this person again, so do what you have to do, have fun, live life and don't worry about life when you shouldn't have to".

I felt much better that day after that. Big Grin

I just felt like I should share that, sorry for no awesome video to showcase it though.
Some really good inspirational videos, I will admit that. Wink I don't have any to share, but I would like to bring my own inspiration. A friend of mine told this to me, it doesn't have anything to do with the internet or anything, but it's more of an anxiety thing, and I tend to suffer from anxieties. What he had told me was this; "Don't worry about what people think of you, you will most likely never meet this person again, so do what you have to do, have fun, live life and don't worry about life when you shouldn't have to".

I just felt like I should share that, sorry for no awesome video to showcase it though.
That's true !

And in the proces you learn that it doesn't matter what other people think of you. In caft most people does not think negative about you even if you believ they do.

By not caring what other people think you also get better at sensing what they really think :-)

(02-02-2014, 09:58 AM)LeROY Wrote: Some really good inspirational videos, I will admit that. Wink I don't have any to share, but I would like to bring my own inspiration. A friend of mine told this to me, it doesn't have anything to do with the internet or anything, but it's more of an anxiety thing, and I tend to suffer from anxieties. What he had told me was this; "Don't worry about what people think of you, you will most likely never meet this person again, so do what you have to do, have fun, live life and don't worry about life when you shouldn't have to".

"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
That's true !

And in the proces you learn that it doesn't matter what other people think of you. In caft most people does not think negative about you even if you believ they do.

By not caring what other people think you also get better at sensing what they really think :-)

(02-02-2014, 09:58 AM)LeROY Wrote: Some really good inspirational videos, I will admit that. Wink I don't have any to share, but I would like to bring my own inspiration. A friend of mine told this to me, it doesn't have anything to do with the internet or anything, but it's more of an anxiety thing, and I tend to suffer from anxieties. What he had told me was this; "Don't worry about what people think of you, you will most likely never meet this person again, so do what you have to do, have fun, live life and don't worry about life when you shouldn't have to".

"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
"If you dont want to succeed as bad asd you want to breathe you dont want it bad enough" that was a good one.
"If you dont want to succeed as bad asd you want to breathe you dont want it bad enough" that was a good one.
Most people just settle for getting by and in a way this is good because if everyone had a hell of a drive then the competition would be too much.
Most people just settle for getting by and in a way this is good because if everyone had a hell of a drive then the competition would be too much.
Getting out of the crowds is very hard and it can only be achieve with extreme determination and by not listening to the advice of those who are trapped in mediocrity.
Getting out of the crowds is very hard and it can only be achieve with extreme determination and by not listening to the advice of those who are trapped in mediocrity.