Paypal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's better than Paypal when it comes to setting donations or direct payments on your website.

Paypal Plugin

What do you use?
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

What's better than Paypal when it comes to setting donations or direct payments on your website.

Paypal Plugin

What do you use?
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

Me too. There are several other banks but only Paypal have that function and popular enough to do such a worldwide transaction.
Me too. There are several other banks but only Paypal have that function and popular enough to do such a worldwide transaction.
Paypal is the best as there are no other real web based things which work well like Paypal. Saying this though, I do still believe it has its issue.
Paypal is the best as there are no other real web based things which work well like Paypal. Saying this though, I do still believe it has its issue.
I have to agree with everyone here and say that PayPal is the best for donations and such. I personally don't know of any others, but I'm sure there are others. Thing is, I don't feel safe about using other types of platforms for collecting donations or payments. That's just me though. I'm sure some of the other platforms work nicely.
I have to agree with everyone here and say that PayPal is the best for donations and such. I personally don't know of any others, but I'm sure there are others. Thing is, I don't feel safe about using other types of platforms for collecting donations or payments. That's just me though. I'm sure some of the other platforms work nicely.
Last year I got a mail from PayPal - loooong story about better service and lower cost. But the fact is that the fees got raised!!! I hate when they sell a lie like that!

But there is really no alternative so...
Last year I got a mail from PayPal - loooong story about better service and lower cost. But the fact is that the fees got raised!!! I hate when they sell a lie like that!

But there is really no alternative so...
Yeah, paypal is usually best for donation purposes. I suppose one could try kickstarter though, but of course you'd need a reason to get donations on there.
Yeah, paypal is usually best for donation purposes. I suppose one could try kickstarter though, but of course you'd need a reason to get donations on there.